What We Offer
Where a workplace hazard exists, employees can be assigned to health surveillance testing based on their job descriptions.
This would typically include:
● Ergonomic Workplace Assessment (DSE Assessment)
● Vision (VDU) Assessment
● Hearing (Audiometry) Assessment
● Lung function (Spirometry) Assessment
● Immunity and Vaccination Programmes
● Pregnancy Assessment
● Night Worker Assessment
● Confined-Space Worker Assessment
● Driver Assessment
The relevant results are shared with the employer via the referral portal. Recall appointments are issued based on the results.